Team Phoenix Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Three Seasons - Understand The World (2012)

Répondre au sujet    Team Phoenix Index du Forum » Team Phoenix » Salle de briefing Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Three Seasons - Understand The World (2012)
Auteur Message
chejeri

Message Three Seasons - Understand The World (2012) Répondre en citant

Three Seasons - Understand The World (2012) > urlin.us/2c279

Searching,,,starts,,,with,,,a,,,nice,,,drumming,,,,Psychedelic,,,Punk,,,styled,,,guitars,,,,once,,,again,,,amazing,,,keyboards,,,and,,,with,,,a,,,mellow,,,riffYour,,,email,,,address,,,will,,,not,,,be,,,publishedEdu,,,Falaschi,,,,,,Moonlight,,,2016,,,The,,,March,,,18,,,release,,,the,,,singer,,,Edu,,,Falaschi,,,(Angra,,,,almah),,,solo,,,album,,,Moonlight,,,,which,,,will,,,contain,,,the,,,following,,,songs:,,,Read,,,more:,,,Edu,,,Falaschi,,,,,,Moonlight,,,2016,,,Email,*,Three,,Seasons,,Understand,,The,,World,,by,,Eldad,,"Blacknasa",,Stainbook,,at,,29,,November,,2012,,,10:08,,PM,,Share,,this,,on,,Facebook,,,,Share,,this,,on,,Twitter,,For,,me,,the,,70s,,was,,the,,best,,era,,for,,Metal,,and,,Rock,,musicThe,,Parlor,,Mob,,,,Dogs,,(Special,,Edition),,2011,,Genre:,,Hard,,Rock,,Country,,artist,,(group):,,US,,Year:,,2011,,Read,,more:,,The,,Parlor,,Mob,,,,Dogs,,(Special,,Edition),,2011,,I,,,have,,,heard,,,that,,,there,,,has,,,been,,,a,,,gradual,,,awaking,,,lately,,,with,,,bands,,,that,,,play,,,similar,,,patterns,,,of,,,vintage,,,Rock,,,/,,,Metal,,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,many,,,have,,,been,,,THREE,,,SEASONSIf,you,like,70s,Metal,you,would,be,shocked,in,a,good,way.More,,,Metal,,,,heavy,,,Rock,,,pops,,,up,,,on,,,I,,,Would,,,Be,,,Glad,,,with,,,a,,,classic,,,70s,,,vintage,,,Metal,,,soundRead,,more:,,Robin,,George,,,,Painful,,Kiss,,(2016),,Tracklist:,,,1The,,band,,originates,,from,,Sweden,,,yes,,the,,same,,country,,that,,has,,been,,playing,,a,,huge,,role,,in,,the,,Glam,,Metal,,/,,Hard,,Rock,,renaissanceFreighter,,,,,,Freighter,,,2008,,,Genre:,,,Progressive,,,Metal,,,Country,,,artist,,,(group):,,,United,,,States,,,Year:,,,2008,,,Read,,,more:,,,Freighter,,,,,,Freighter,,,2008,,,Most,,,of,,,the,,,Metal,,,and,,,Rock,,,we,,,hear,,,today,,,was,,,originated,,,by,,,past,,,bands,,,of,,,these,,,special,,,times,,,like,,,DEEP,,,PURPLE,,,,LED,,,ZEPPELIN,,,,RUSH,,,and,,,many,,,moreIf,,not,,,you,,will,,be,,grateful,,that,,we,,still,,have,,bands,,that,,are,,willing,,to,,play,,this,,divine,,style,,of,,music.Required,fields,are,marked,*However,,,what,,,connects,,,these,,,legendary,,,artists,,,is,,,that,,,guitarist,,,and,,,singer,,,songwriter,,,ROBIN,,,GEORGE,,,has,,,collaborated,,,,recorded,,,or,,,written,,,songs,,,with,,,each,,,and,,,every,,,oneCant,,,Let,,,Go,,,is,,,a,,,must,,,catchy,,,song,,,and,,,a,,,Solid,,,70s,,,experience.I,,,got,,,to,,,say,,,wow,,,,,,,these,,,guys,,,threw,,,me,,,back,,,forty,,,years,,,and,,,because,,,of,,,them,,,I,,,had,,,to,,,dig,,,up,,,all,,,my,,,70s,,,mp3s,,,on,,,my,,,CPUMaria8Method,Not,Allowed,.Far,As,Far,Can,Be4Comment,,If,,,you,,,like,,,PINK,,,FLOYD,,,and,,,GRATEFUL,,,DEAD,,,dont,,,miss,,,Understand,,,The,,,World,,,with,,,an,,,ambient,,,atmosphereI,,listened,,to,,this,,song,,for,,like,,four,,times,,in,,a,,row,,,sending,,me,,back,,to,,DEEP,,PURPLE,,/,,GRATEFUL,,DEAD,,,the,,song,,again,,in,,cooperates,,amazing,,psychedelic,,riffing,,and,,great,,Keyboard,,workI,Would,Be,Glad7Heather,,,Leather,,,,,,Princess,,,Leather,,,(2005),,,Band,,,Heather,,,Leather,,,Info:,,,Princess,,,Leather,,,Style:,,,Heavy,,,Metal,,,Years:,,,2005,,,Info:,,,CBR,,,320,,,kbs,,,Info:,,,73,93,,,Mb,,,Info:,,,USA,,,Read,,,more:,,,Heather,,,Leather,,,,,,Princess,,,Leather,,,(2005),,,Edit,,,Master,,,Release,,,Three,,,Seasons,,,‎–,,,Understand,,,The,,,World,,,Genre:,,,Rock,,,Style:,,,Prog,,,Rock,,,,Psychedelic,,,Rock,,,,Hard,,,Rock,,,,Classic,,,Rock,,,Year:,,,2012,,,Tracklist,,,Set,,,In,,,Stone,,,6:23,,,Searching,,,5:09,,,Far,,,As,,,Far,,,Can,,,Be,,,6:40,,,Ain't,,,Got,,,Time,,,7:12,,,Understand,,,The,,,World,,,7:59,,,I,,,Would,,,Be,,,Glad,,,5:04,,,Maria,,,7:23,,,Can't,,,Let,,,Go,,,7:15,,,Versions,,,(4),,,Cat#,,,Artist,,,Title,,,(Format),,,Label,,,Cat#,,,Country,,,Year,,,TRANS101,,,Three,,,Seasons,,,Understand,,,The,,,World,,,‎(CD,,,,Album,,,,Dig),,,Transubstans,,,Records,,,TRANS101,,,Europe,,,2012,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,HSLP,,,326,,,Three,,,Seasons,,,Understand,,,The,,,World,,,‎(LP,,,,Album,,,,Ltd),,,Headspin,,,Records,,,HSLP,,,326,,,Netherlands,,,2012,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,HSLP,,,326,,,Three,,,Seasons,,,Understand,,,The,,,World,,,‎(LP,,,,Album,,,,Ltd,,,,Mar),,,Headspin,,,Records,,,HSLP,,,326,,,Netherlands,,,2012,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,TRANS101,,,Three,,,Seasons,,,Unserstand,,,The,,,World,,,‎(CD,,,,Album),,,Transubstans,,,Records,,,TRANS101,,,Sweden,,,2012,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,Recommendations,,,Life's,,,Road,,,Three,,,Seasons,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Grow,,,Three,,,Seasons,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Tempel,,,Colour,,,Haze,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Reviews,,,Add,,,Review,,,[m501198],,,Master,,,Release,,,Edit,,,Master,,,Release,,,Data,,,Correct,,,Add,,,all,,,to,,,Wantlist,,,Remove,,,all,,,from,,,Wantlist,,,Marketplace,,,24,,,For,,,Sale,,,from,,,10.34,,,Vinyl,,,and,,,CD,,,Sell,,,Copy,,,Share,,,Statistics,,,Have:,,,51,,,Want:,,,24,,,Avg,,,Rating:,,,4.22,,,/,,,5,,,Ratings:,,,9,,,Lists,,,Add,,,to,,,List,,,Hollowheart,,,,Hollowheart,,2016,,Year:,,2016,,Style:,,Alternative/Hard,,Rock,,Country:,,Finland,,Read,,more:,,Hollowheart,,,,Hollowheart,,2016,,Name,*,Loading.Searching3.I,,got,,really,,emotional,,there,,by,,the,,great,,music,,by,,amazing,,artists;,,I,,sure,,will,,try,,and,,keep,,up,,with,,this,,bandSick,Puppies,,Fury,(2016),Artist:,Sick,Puppies,Album:,Fury,Year:,2016,Country:,USA,Read,more:,Sick,Puppies,,Fury,(2016),.Explore,,,Marketplace,,,Community,,,Groups,,,Forum,,,Blog,,,Friends,,,Guidelines,,,Register,,,Log,,,In,,,Please,,,enable,,,Javascript,,,to,,,take,,,full,,,advantage,,,of,,,our,,,site,,,features f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 07:13 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 07:13 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Team Phoenix Index du Forum » Team Phoenix » Salle de briefing Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation